Whiskey Rebel Flag (16″X24″ Cobalt Blue)
- A salute the brave drunkards who stood up against the oppressive Whiskey Tax in 1794.
- Includes the excellent Latin motto: Bibamus, Moriendum Est. (Let us drink, for we must die.)
- Rugged 16×24 inch cobalt blue flag with white logo, perfect for drinking expeditions.
- Heavy 200 denier weight nylon fabric is treated with DuPont’s SolarMax to resist sun bleaching and fading.
- 4 double-stitched lock-stitching on the fly hem–this flag was made to fly in all sorts of conditions.
- Features brass grommets and a canvas heading, suitable for affixing to pole or wall.