- 50/50 cotton/poly NuBlend preshrunk fleece
- Double-ply hood with grommets and matching drawcord
- Two needle coverseamed armholes, neck opening, shoulders and waistband
- Smooth cuff construction
- Double napped fleece provides a loftier, softer feel
- Front pouch pocket
- Densely knit for pill-fighting performance
- Increased stitch density
- Seamless body with set-in sleeves
- Spandex reinforced 1×1 ribbed cuffs and waistband retain shape
Whiskey Rebel Hoodie
$29.99 – $37.99
- Are you a rebel? Do you drink whiskey? Then why aren’t you wearing this shirt?
- A salute the brave drunkards who stood up against the oppressive Whiskey Tax in 1791.
- Includes the excellent latin motto: Bibamus, Moriendum Est. (Let us drink, for we must die.)
- Winter-wear for the drunkard who might end up sleeping under the glorious stars.