Modern Drunkard Pith Helmet (Display Purposes Only)
Display Purposes Only: After nearly two decades in storage, the inner harnesses of these helmets have become fragile, making them unsuitable for expeditions or regular wear.
- Unworn handmade British-style genuine pith helmet with Modern Drunkard flag patch affixed to the front.
- Surplus from one of three mid-to-late1990s Drunkard expeditions into the wilds.
- Not a costume helmet: Constructed with real Vietnamese pith with cotton twill exterior and green cotton poplin lining and composite leather chin strap.
- Perfect for display in your man cave, Tiki bar or drinking den.
- When a visitor’s eyes inevitably fall upon the helmet, you should begin with, “A remnant and reminder of a doomed expedition. Foolish, really. It’s amazing any of us made it back alive.”
- Only 10 unworn versions of these helmets exist.
5 3/4″ Crown
2 7/8″ Front Brim
3″ Back Brim
1 3/4″ Side Brims