An Introduction to Alcohol (Signed Copy)
- Darkly funny, this comic plumbs the artist’s troubled relationship with his dad and the noble role alcohol played in that struggle. In his youth, Karl’s father took him to bars and taverns where the young artist got a firsthand look at alcohol, the highs and lows, effects on family and its place in our culture.
- By Karl “Keep ’em Coming” Krumpholz, illustrator for Modern Drunkard Magazine.
- Won Best in Show at the 2017 Denver Comic and Arts Expo (DINK).
- 24 pages Full color Saddle-stitch
- Each copy signed and inscribed with an uplifting message by the author, quite possibly while he’s enjoying many fine (and not so fine) boozes.
Out of stock